As many of us know, a fat blunt often results in an almost sickening munchies sesh and, as always, Billy Bong has got you covered with a suggested list of the most lit places to get some crazy chow.
- Craft Milkshakes: Craft in Parkhurst undoubtedly has some of the best gourmet milkshakes in Jozi. The best part is it’s accompanied by some of the most Groovy Vibes, so I would definitely pay them a visit if you’re a milkshake fan.
- Crumbs & Cream: Now, if you’re an all-out sugar head, Crumbs & Cream are the OGs at serving up some of the craziest ice cream sandwiches to walk this earth. If you’re up for some crunchy and cold amazingness, give their Illovo branch a visit.
- Paulies: Many are well aware that Paulies makes some dank ass ice cream. Then you combine that with a waffle and my good god are we sorted. If you haven’t been there while grizzled, you definitely should.
- BGR: My personal favourite on this list, especially after a fat toke. BGR is the ultimate stop and shop burger joint with fast service and an even better eye for a great burger. If you are in the mood for a full meal I defs suggest getting a burger, chips and lemonade to go.
- Sally Williams: Now this is for you baller stoners who only smoke top-shelf chronic. Sally Williams offers a selection of gourmet ice cream, waffles and nougat. The greatest part is you can get all three at the same time which should send you to munchies heaven. If you’re keen on some premium munchie chow – pay them a visit.
The above places should not only make your tummy full but are sure to impress you with their energy and vibe so pop past ASAP.
Peace, love and success
– Billy Bong