Now, you may have never experienced a wangover, which means you need to step up your game. In short, you feel like the weed has slapped your ass and said wam bam thank you ma’am. It isn’t as rough as a booze hangover and you’re still pretty functional, but it does leave you feeling a bit foggy and can give you with ‘porridge brain’.
In order to avoid a wangover, old Billy Bong has a few tricks up his sleeve so pay attention potheads!
- Stay Hydrated. The most important thing you can do before, during, and after blazing is drinking enough water. This will help relieve symptoms such as headaches, dry mouth, and dry eyes.
- Eat a Nutritious Breakfast. Opt for a healthy, balanced breakfast the morning after weed use. Try a small serving of whole-grain carbohydrates along with a lean source of protein and healthy fat.
- Take a Shower. A shower can help you feel rejuvenated and hydrated the morning after smoking weed. The steam from a hot shower can open your pores and give your body a fresh start.
- Grab some Caffeine. A cup of coffee or caffeinated tea can help you feel more alert. Don’t overdo it though, you don’t want to make yourself too jittery or anxious.
- Try CBD. Some anecdotal reports suggest that cannabidiol (CBD) can counteract some of the symptoms associated with a weed hangover. Just steer clear of any preparations containing THC.
If you can, try to take it easy for the rest of the day. With a good night’s rest, you should wake up feeling like yourself again.
Peace, love & success
– Billy Bong